BRS Physiology (Board Review Series) [Paperback] 2015 Sixth Edition
Linda S. Costanzo (Author)
Linda S Costanzo PhD
Professor of Physiology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
Be prepared—for the course and the Boards—with BRS Physiology, Sixth Edition.
This bestselling book provides over 350 USMLE-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams and a comprehensive USMLE-format examination at the end of the book, and is enhanced by full-color illustrations and tables.
Offered in both print and online formats, the book boosts confidence and provides maximum accessibility and portability for in-class or on-the-go learning.
• Maximize study time with the Board Review Series quick scan outline format.
• Prepare for the Boards with more than 350 USMLE-style questions and answers.
• Master core topics tested on the USMLE Step 1 exam with focused coverage of Key Physiology Topics and Key Physiology Equations.
• See the connection between physiology and clinical medicine through clinical correlations.
• Practice for the board examination using the comprehensive end-of-book exam.
• Master key facts and information with the book’s full-color design, flow charts, illustrations, and tables that summarize information for convenient review.
• Find the information you need FAST with anytime, anywhere access to the free companion website, which includes the fully searchable text and an interactive quiz bank that includes all the book’s questions for unlimited practice.
- NEW! The book has been updated throughout to reflect the latest developments in the field and reviewer feedback.
- NEW! Many new and revised questions have been added, including more clinical vignette USMLE-style questions.
- NEW! Icons highlight key USMLE information to make review for the board examination more efficient and focused.
- NEW! Approximately 10 new and 15 revised illustrations have been added.
- Help your students maximize study time with the Board Review Series quick scan outline format.
- Show your students the connection between physiology and clinical medicine through clinical correlations.
- Help your students master key facts and information with the book’s full-color design, flow charts, illustrations, and tables that summarize information for convenient review.
- Prepare your students for the board examination with more than 350 USMLE-style questions and answers.
- Ensure student understanding with focused coverage of the Key Physiology Topics and Key Physiology Equations tested on the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Provide your students with quick access to the information they need with anytime, anywhere access to the fully searchable text online.
Series: Board Review Series
Paperback: 328 pages
Publisher: LWW; Sixth, North American Edition edition (May 14, 2014)
فروشگاه کاپلان - مرجع تخصصی رفرنسهای آزمونهای پزشکی آمریکا کانادا استرالیا © 2003-1382
تمامی کالاها و خدمات این فروشگاه، حسب مورد دارای مجوزهای لازم از مراجع مربوطه میباشند و فعالیتهای این سایت تابع قوانین و مقررات جمهوری اسلامی ایران است.