Rapid Review Pharmacology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 3e
Thomas L. Pazdernik PhD (Author), Laszlo Kerecsen MD (Author)
Get the most from your study time, and experience a realistic USMLE simulation with Rapid Review Pharmacology, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Thomas Pazdernik and Laszlo Kerecsen. This new edition in the highly rated Rapid Review Series is formatted as a bulleted outline with photographs, tables, and figures that address all the pharmacology information you need to know for the USMLE. And with Student Consult functionality, you can become familiar with the look and feel of the actual exam by taking a timed online test that includes more than 450 USMLE-style practice questions.
- Review all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes.
- Take a timed online test at www.studentconsult.com with more than 450 USMLE-style questions and full rationales for why every possible answer is right or wrong.
- Access the most current information with completely updated chapters, images, and questions.
- Profit from the guidance of series editor, Dr. Edward Goljan, a well-known author of medical study references, who is personally involved in content review.
- Easily review all essential information with new drug tables that detail mechanism of action, clinical uses, and adverse reactions.
- Study and take notes more easily with the new, larger page size.
- Practice with a new testing platform on USMLE Consult that gives you a realistic review experience and fully prepares you for the exam.
Learn the "must know" pharmacology information needed to succeed on the USMLE
Paperback: 360 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (September 10, 2010)
فروشگاه کاپلان - مرجع تخصصی رفرنسهای آزمونهای پزشکی آمریکا کانادا استرالیا © 2003-1382
تمامی کالاها و خدمات این فروشگاه، حسب مورد دارای مجوزهای لازم از مراجع مربوطه میباشند و فعالیتهای این سایت تابع قوانین و مقررات جمهوری اسلامی ایران است.