USMLE Step 2 CS Strategies, Practice & Review 1st Edition - 2016
This USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) exam assesses skills essential to patient care that cannot be measured by a traditional multiple-choice exam. This “hands on” exam tests a doctor’s ability to gather information, perform physical examinations, and communicate findings. With dozens of exam-like cases, USMLE Step 2 CS Strategies, Practice & Review from Kaplan Medical gives you the guidance you need to excel on the test.
- 30+ exam-like cases on frequently tested patient scenarios
- Techniques for mastering the standardized patient encounter
- Step-by-step guidance for taking the patient history and performing relevant physical exam maneuvers
- Advice for organizing the Patient Note
- Strategies for articulating the differential diagnosis and ordering appropriate diagnostic studies
- Time-management strategies
About the Author:
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors prepare for and pass their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools available on the market, and our dedicated staff of expert advisors and faculty ensures that doctors and medical students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, our students' success is our goal.
Paperback: 324 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 1 edition (December 1, 2015)