کتابی برای آزمون دوم کانادا MCCQE1 - ویرایش 2017
Essentials for the Canadian Medical Licensing Exam – 2017
by Jeeshan Chowdhury BSc MSc (Oxon) (Author)
Prepare for success on the MCCQE Part I!This concise resource provides an efficient and effective review of exactly what you need to know to perform at your best on the exam. Written by students, residents, and faculty, it contains only the essential information required to meet the Medical Council of Canada's Objectives for the Qualifying Examination, saving you valuable time and helping you focus your study. Each chapter covers common clinical presentations, including detailed differential diagnoses, relevant physical examination characteristics and diagnostic tests, treatment and patient consultation techniques, and epidemiological information, as well as fundamental scientific principles.
- Information is presented in aconcise and easy-to-follow visual format, helping you master challenging content.
- Numerous tables and flow chartsallow you to review complex and detailed concepts quickly and easily.
- Clinical boxeshighlight key competencies in the MCC's Objectives for the Qualifying Examination, as well as applied scientific concepts, high-yield points, CLEO material, red flags, and clinical pearls.
- Helpful appendicesinclude normal lab values, a list of common abbreviations, and a clinical presentations index.
- Acompanion websiteoffers the fully searchable text and 100 multiple choice questions.
Paperback: 784 pages
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer; 2 edition (Feb. 29 2016)