کتاب mtb step2ck ادیشن چهارم 2017 به صورت تمام رنگی
این کتاب در 752 صفحه با کیفیت چاپ تمام رنگی چاپ شده است
Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition
Featuring exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK has the information you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course, this edition features exam-style questions and is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.
The Best Review
- New design with hundreds of full-color diagnostic images, algorithms, and tables
- New biostatistics chapter and expanded disease coverage, with dozens of new topics including Zika and Ebola
- Logical, step-by-step approach to patient care
- Disease topics are presented in exam-style format for realistic review:
What is the most likely diagnosis?
What is the best initial test?
What is the most accurate diagnostic test?
What is the treatment?
- Avoid surprises on Test Day with exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD.
- Expert test-taking advice, including tips for recognizing incorrect answers and guidance on the order in which steps should be taken.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
Conrad Fischer, MD, is director of the residency program at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and associate professor of physiology, pharmacology, and medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City. He teaches USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3, Internal Medicine Board Review and Attending Recertification, and USMLE Step 1 Physiology.
Series: Master the Boards
Paperback: 752 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 4 edition (July 4, 2017)