برای اولین بار در ایران همزمان با انتشار جهانی کتاب فرست اید 2018 منتشر شد
همزمان با انتشار جهانی کتاب در آمریکا
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition
SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON THE USMLE® STEP 1 WITH HELP FROM THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOK
An unmatched collection of more than 1,300 must-know facts and mnemonics provide a complete framework for your USMLE® preparation and coursework!
This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what you need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help you prepare for the most stressful exam of your career.
Here's why this is the ultimate USMLE Step 1 review:
• A complete framework for USMLE® Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students
• Written by students who excelled on their Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy
• 1,300 must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
• 1,000+ color photos and illustrations – 100 new or revised -- help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings
• Student-proven study and exam prep tips backed by learning science
• Reorganized Rapid Review section for efficient, last-minute preparation
• Revised and expanded recommendations for high-yield print and digital study resources s
• Bonus material and real-time updates exclusively at FirstAidTeam.com
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.
Series: First Aid for the Usmle Step 1
Paperback: 816 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 28 edition (December 21, 2017)