برای اولین بار در ایران همزمان با انتشار جهانی کتاب فرست اید 2019 منتشر شد
همزمان با انتشار جهانی کتاب در آمریکا
کیفیت چاپ این محصول بسیار عالی می باشد
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2019, Twenty-ninth edition 29th Edition
by Tao Le (Author), Vikas Bhushan (Author)
EXCEL ON THE USMLE® STEP 1 WITH HELP FROM THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOK!
Trust the First Aid™ team to help you score your highest on this high-stakes exam
INSIDER ADVICE FOR STUDENTS FROM STUDENTS
• A complete framework for USMLE® Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students
• Written by students who excelled on their Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy
• 1300+ must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
• 1,200+ color photos and illustrations --- 200 new or revised --- help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings
• Reorganized content in the Pathology, Endocrine, Hematology and Oncology, and Neurology chapters for more intuitive learning
• Rapid Review section for efficient last-minute preparation
• Acclaimed recommendations for high-yield print and digital study resources
• Bonus material and real-time updates exclusively at FirstAidTeam.com
About the Author
• Tao Le, MD, MHS is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
• Vikas Bhushan, MD is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.
Paperback: 816 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 29 edition (December 21, 2018)