Deja Review USMLE Step 1 3e 3rd Edition
Studying for the USMLE® Step 1 can be a race against time. This unique resource helps you beat the clock―and score big. Drawn from the perspectives of top students fresh from their course work, this rapid-fire resource distills the need-to-know, high-yield concepts and topics that will give you the edge on exam day. It’s a valuable asset to help you study when time is limited.
Featuring an accessible two-column “flashcard” Q&A format, Deja Review™ USMLE® Step 1 reinforces familiar material, while accelerating mastery of commonly tested topics. The Q&As help you efficiently absorb a large amount of pertinent information and streamlines study time by maximizing your down time, this is the ideal resource for completing a large number of questions in a limited amount of time.
• Provides a flashcard experience with the convenience of a book
• USMLE®-style vignettes deliver review material in a board-simulating clinical presentation
• Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize, the subject matter
• Clinical correlations of basic science help you gear up for coursework and board exams
• Compact and easy to carry for on-the-spot studying
Series: Deja Review
Paperback: 432 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (February 7, 2020)