Blueprints Neurology 5th Edition
by Frank Drislane M.D. (Author)
Succinct, logically organized, and supported by more than 100 board-style review questions, Blueprints Neurology delivers a complete review of key topics and concepts optimized for clerkship, shelf review, and USMLE preparation. This concise approach pares coverage to a perfect length for clerkship rotations and reinforces understanding with clinical vignettes, detailed diagnostic and treatment information, and case-based review questions at the end of the book with complete answer explanations.
- Concise, succinct chapters save time and focus your review on the most essential concepts.
- Extensively revised to include new and relevant content
- Updated! More than 100 board-style review questions detail correct and incorrect answers for comprehensive shelf and USMLE preparation.
- Updated! Case-based vignettes help you translate concepts to a clinical context and confidently prepare for clerkship.
- Newly added 4-full color highlights key content for a faster, more effcient review.
Series: Blueprints Series
Paperback: 296 pages
Publisher: LWW; 5 edition (December 14, 2018)